ABC, which produces Dancing with the Stars asked each of its All Stars five questions. Following are the five questions asked of Bristol Palin and her answers reprinted in their entirety:
1. Why did you want to return to do the All Stars season?
It was a blast working with an amazing group of people last time.
2. What is your biggest strength in this competition?
The fact that I've got nothing to lose.
3. What part of being on the show did you enjoy the most last time?
Learning how to dance because I had no clue what I was doing when I got there!
4. What would you like to do differently this time around?
Not gain five pounds.
5. What will it take for you to take home this mirror ball this time around?
Photo and text retrieved from ABC: http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/five-questions/image-002
H/T Ian Lazaran, Conservatives4Palin for story lead